- 17.858 acres of Prime Residential Land
- Currently Zoned: R-7.5
- Just west of Kiestwood Estates (named as one of the ‘Next Hot Neighborhoods’ by D Magazine): its more than 400 homes offer mid-century charm among North Oak Cliff’s hills and wooded lots. These home were built between 1950 and 1965 (median price of $204,467 as of March 2015).
- Convenient access to the entire Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex: ~10 mile drive to downtown Dallas; 2 miles to Loop 12; 7 miles to I-30; 5 miles to Mountain Creek Lake, 12 miles to Cedar Hill State Park/Joe Pool Lake.
- Easy access to beautiful Kiest Park, a 248-acre public park, and close proximity to Bishop Arts District, Trinity Groves.
- Excellent residential development opportunity in one of the most naturally scenic areas within Dallas City Limits, and ideally situated between three schools with nearby access to Kiestwood Trail.
- The subject site has SFR subdivisions on three sides – great location for current or future residential development.
- Other Surrounding Neighborhoods Include:
– West Park
– Kiest Forest
– Kiest Valley Estates
Dallas Morning News – Kiestwood Puts the Neighbor Back in Neighborhood
D Magazine – Next Ten Hot Neighborhoods – Kiestwood