- Two story commercial building with 4,356 SF on a 3,428 SF lot. The original structure has 1,556 SF of ground oor retail, two living units upstairs totaling 1,558 SF, and a 1,240 SF masonry block warehouse added to the rear.
- Located in PD 316, Subarea 1, which allows for Of ce, Retail, Residential including live-work uses.
- Originally constructed in 1937 and chosen as a location to lm scenes in Prison Break: The Final Break and Thompson’s Last Run movies.
- Includes converted residence behind at 828 Sunset Ave with 3,872 SF of land (located in PD 316, Subarea 5).
- The alley along the west side provides unique access to both properties.
829 W Jefferson Blvd – Property Flier
Advocate Magazine – Rachel Stone – Jefferson Boulevard: Meet the fix-it Man